Feel free to come to the library to browse the bookshelves and check out items.
Library materials are provided for the purpose of developing worshipers maturing in Christ.
- Growing in Christ by providing encouragement and instruction in Christian living
- Being Rooted in Scripture by increasing knowledge and understanding of the Bible and providing biblically-sound answers to questions
- Making Disciples with training and apologetics materials and materials for new believers
Resources include more than 4,000 items for adults, teens and children
- Christian books – Nonfiction and fiction
To check out resources:
- Fill out card (found in back of the book) and put in basket on library counter
- Borrow for up to three weeks
- Return to “Library Return” slot under library counter
Not able to use the library in person?
- Check the library catalog
- Email your request to [email protected] and arrangements will be made to get materials to you.
Where do I find the library catalog?
Book lists, sorted by author, title, and subject, are available in:
More questions? Email Monica [email protected]